Funding packages are bespoke, tailored around your individual proposition.
How Does it work?
Asset Based Lending (ABL) is a way of utilising the underlying value of multiple assets within your business to release working capital to fund growth, finance expansion plans or new acquisitions, fund MBOs or MBls, or relieve cash flow pressures & constraints by replacing existing lenders and giving you a fresh start. Funds can be released into your business secured against a mix of assets including property, plant and machinery, receivables and inventory.
Benefits of Asset Based Lending
- ABL is a fast and effective way to raise funding
- Compared to traditional bank lending it provides a higher level of working capital
- Ideal for driven change such as acquisitions and mergers, and restructuring
- Competitively priced funding
- Can include a blend of term loan/mortgage, asset finance, revolving credit facilities for receivables and inventory
- Working capital can grow in line with your business
GET IN TOUCH
Funding packages are bespoke, tailored around your individual proposition. Please get in touch if you’d like to explore further or would like a quote.