What is a NPIF Loan?
NPIF is a UK government and EU-backed fund designed to support growth and job creation within SMEs (small to medium size businesses) within the North of England. The fund is divided into three target areas: Microfinance (£25K to £100K for new start/early-stage businesses), Debt Finance (£100K to £750K for growing businesses) and Equity Finance (£50K to £2m for fast-track businesses needing to move to the next stage).
We work closely alongside NPIF fund managers and have successfully placed loans for clients across a diverse range of sectors from manufacturing to communications & legal services. NPIF is a great financial partner to have onboard and will back your business through the bad times as well as good, unlike many institutional lenders.
Debt Finance Indicative Terms
- Rates : from 6%
- Min/Max loan : £100,000 to £750,000
- Loan term : 1-5 years
- Security : usually none
- Personal guarantees : usually required, typically to 50% of loan value
- Loan purpose : acquisitions, working capital, property & equipment purchases
- Focus on job creation & growth; Limited companies & LLPs only
- Pay outs : typically 4 weeks+ but can be quicker